Milton City Hall Plaza - 2006 Heritage Walk, Milton, GA. 30004
We would like to congratulate Jekyll Brewing and Brewmaster Josh Rachel for the Grand Champion Tart Vise Berliner Weisse.
Reformation Cadence, Southern Barrel Brewing Company Southern Helles, Left Nut Brewing Company Mighty Banyan, Classic City Brewing Cotton Head IPA , Full Spectrum Das Kupfer Altbier, Wicked Weed BA Milk & Cookies, Jekyll Tart Vise, Goose Island Sofie and Bold Rock Hard Cider Carolina Apple
Stats Brew Pub Shooter McGavin Witbier, New Realm Brewing Company Euphonia Pilsner, Service Brewing Company Battlewagon DIPA, Sierra Nevada Hazy IPA, Twains BrewPub 11th Hour, Catawba Brewing Company Brown Bear Brown Ale, Dry County Neon Neon, Currahee Frankenstark and Noble Cider Village Tart
- We are an AHA/BJCP Sanctioned Competition Program.
- Detailed judging information will be given to all beers entered.
- It is FREE to enter.
- Breweries are permitted to enter three beers, one per category.
- The Competition was held on April 7th at Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub in Milton, GA. 10 distinct categories defined by the BJCP Beer Style Guidelines. Beer Categories: Belgiun, Lagers, DIPA, IPA #1, IPA #2, American Ale/Amber Ale/Pales, Dark Ale, Sour Ale, Fruit/Specialty and Cider.
- Judges award Gold and Silver Medals in each category and One Best of Show Grand Championship Belt.
- Hosted by Old Blind Dog Irish Pub
- Located at the Milton City Hall Plaza
- Taste all the craft beers you can responsibly drink from the finest craft Breweries and Brewpubs.
- Taste one of a kind "Special Offerings" in our VIP tent.
- Live music
- Enjoy food from local restaurants.
- Receive a customized beer tasting glass.
- 21 years of age and up, please.
Children’s Charities, Inc., based in Milton, Georgia, is a non-profit organization that supports and funds the greatest needs of children in North Fulton, South Forsyth, Dawson, Cherokee, Cobb and Pickens counties, which ranges from equipment to programs to services. The 2017 – 2018 efforts are focused on children with special needs.
Our goal is to raise $500,000 to fully fund the all-inclusive play park equipment, programs and services in the City of Milton. The new park will be the first of its scale in North Fulton County by encompassing more than an acre of city property. The park will provide a fun experience for children with all abilities and disabilities.